Monday, February 23, 2009

The Candy Colored Clown They Call the Sandman

I don't know if my body is still getting used to the time change or what is going on, but I routinely wake up at weird times, like this morning, when I woke up at 5am. I felt immensely tired, and I had many hours before work, but after tossing around for ten minutes I decided to get up and be constructive, and continue my research into the several issues which are of interest right now to me, like the United Nations' "Agenda 21," a one-world-government style plan currently being implemented in different ways.

I laid back down around 9am to see if I could sleep some more, and did doze off after a little while. I had a dream. I was in my apartment, and the buzzer rang, as if someone were calling me from downstairs, and I got up out of bed, but I didn't know I was dreaming until I stepped into the hall and it was completely different than my hall. It looked like a school of some sort, and there were streamers and decorations covering everything, even the stairs, as if there had been a child's birthday party or something. At the base of the stairs, in a kind of foyer, there were several young women standing around, like they were waiting for me, but I couldn't open my eyes more than a squint, and I could only make out their silhouettes, which was very frustrating. So I turned around and slowly went back up the stairs, dragging my feet like a zombie. I got back into my bed, and all of the sudden, there was an image of a space shuttle hurtling out into space, and it really scared me for some reason, and then the word "democracy" was being said in my head, over and over again, until the voice was drowned out by eventually painfully loud, high-pitched radio static and I wanted to wake up or move or open my eyes but I couldn't for several seconds, and I was terrified, the sound was so loud it hurt my brain, but finally I shook my body awake, and the sound slowly went away after my eyes were open.

It made me uneasy in a way I cannot explain, except that everything seems kind of weird now.

No comments:

Post a Comment