Saturday, May 16, 2009

Good Morning!

Hello!
And what is your name?
It’s great to see a smile on your face!
Can I make you a beverage?
You just woke up?
Would you like an omelette?
I want to know all about you!
Would you like to go to the museum?
It’s raining, so we might take in some culture.
I would like to have sex with you!
You want some tea?
I can turn on the bath for you, get the water going.
Let’s traipse all over town today!
Maybe tonight we could eat king crab on the beach,
with a couple bottles of a nice Sauvignon Blanc?
Whatever you want!
I want you!
Are you a Gemini?
I knew it!
Here, have a Marlboro red.
What’s that?
Yes, I’m always this excited!
We can do whatever you want.
I just like basking in the glow of your occasional smile.
Hmm?
You want some space?
Ok.


You still there?

No comments:

Post a Comment